A Comprehensive Fitness Assessment is highly recommended to any person who is not familiar with exercise or has not implemented exercise into their daily life on a routine basis. This Fitness Assessment will allow your Personal Trainer all of the information necessary to provide you with the best possible fitness program to meet your personal needs and goals.
This comprehensive Fitness Assessment will Include:
- Review of your Medical History - this is completed to identify any pre-existing medical condition that will require a release from your health care provider before initiating an exercise program or to that will influence your exercise program prescribed.
- Vital Assessment - heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate and oxygen saturation levels
- Body Composition - to determine Body Mass Index (BMI) and risk for potential health problems related to that
- Active Movement Screen - to detect any musculoskeletal restrictions that will influence an exercise program
- Series of Tests designed to obtain a baseline measurement of your - Strength, Agility, Endurance and Aerobic Fitness Levels.
- Basic Nutrition Screen
All tests completed as part of the Fitness Assessment follow the American Academy of Sports Medicine (ACSM) guidelines. This Fitness Assessment will take approximately an hour to complete in the clinic. Then your CPH Personal Trainer will then take the information acquired during this assessment and combine it with Your personal goals to develop a comprehensive wellness program unique to your needs to help you successfully meet your determined goals. Your CPH Personal Trainer will then schedule a follow-up visit with you to instruct You in Your wellness program.
The cost of this Fitness Assessment is $155.00. This includes the Fitness Assessment and the first Personal Training session.
Our PT Services
Let us help you treat the problem, not the symptoms with pain management and rehabilitation services.
Endurance athletes are trained to go the distance, and we're here to help you get there!
Our staff will create a rehab program to ensure that your treatment fits the type of injury you have sustained.
We offer vital physical therapy rehabilitation process with a friendly atmosphere and measurable improvements of workers who are injured.