Often sought as a stress reliever, there are many health benefits associated with massage therapy. True therapeutic massage is far different than a relaxation massage and is performed by a trained, licensed massage therapist with attention to specific aches and pains you may experience. Therapeutic massage is very helpful in treating chronic conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia, as well as neurological disorders and injury recovery. Among the benefits of massage:
- Improved range of motion
- Reduced lower back pain
- Lowered dependence on medication
- Reduced swelling
- Enhanced immune system by increased lymph flow
- Greater flexibility
- Eased depression and anxiety
- Reduced cramping
- Reduced scarring and stretch marks due to increased tissue regeneration
- Relaxed muscles
- Release of endorphins - the body's natural painkiller
- Improved blood circulation
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Reduced fatigue
- Decreased stiffness in the joints
- Lower blood pressure
- Decreased water retention for PMS sufferers
Call 330-286-3850 now to schedule an appointment with our Licensed Massage Therapist.
Massage Therapy Pricing:
30 minute: $40.00
45 minute: $50.00
60 minute: $60.00
Our PT Services
Let us help you treat the problem, not the symptoms with pain management and rehabilitation services.
Endurance athletes are trained to go the distance, and we're here to help you get there!
Our staff will create a rehab program to ensure that your treatment fits the type of injury you have sustained.
We offer vital physical therapy rehabilitation process with a friendly atmosphere and measurable improvements of workers who are injured.